- Employee Development Services
- Custom training materials created just for your employees and their safety challenges.
- These could include:
- Need Analysis
- Custom Monthly Safety Training
- Companion Materials including custom posters, guides, coaching cards and job aides
- Performance Support Tools
- If training isn’t the issue or if you need help strengthening your safety culture.
- We could provide a range of services to help.
- These could include:
- Developing a custom employee onboarding program for you
- Devising an employee selection system focused on hiring the safest employees
- Creating Leader-Management Training to reinforce a sustainable safety culture
Where We’ve Made a Difference.
Impactful & custom-made for our clients’ employees, equipment, and work processes
How We Do It.
What’s a safety campaign? It’s a targeted effort to change behavior and improve culture with consistent and effective messaging and learning opportunities.
We kick off with a meeting of the minds in the form of an interview, workshop, or even just a phone call to get a handle on your needs, scope, and your culture.
Data gathering to derive campaign goals, learning outcomes, performance measures and feedback mechanisms . At the end of this phase we will have an idea of all the deliverables that will be included in your campaign.
Creating a unique “brand” just for you including tailored logo, artwork, and messaging. During this phase we also nail down treatments and storyboards. At the end of this phase we will have agreement on what your campaign will look like.
Our developers will work with your SMEs to professionally produce, review, and refine your deliverables. Close, consistent, contact is key. This phase will end with your approval of deliverables that will exceed your expectations.
Depending on the type of media we use for your campaign, our project managers will help you rollout the deliverables and obtain feedback and analysis. At the end of this phase you will have outcome data on the effectiveness of the program.
We can help build on improvements by impacting other human capital areas affecting safety. Although our safety training is our core service, we can help with other functions that dramatically impact safety as well.